Mialprex® is a conjugate of flavonoids that act synergistically as an powerful antioxidant by acting through different biological pathways to provide adequate blood supply to the brain, helping to prevent migraines, reducing vascular inflammation, allowing the blood to supply the brain with oxygen by modulating the blood flow.
Box of 20 coated tablets.
Each Mialprex® tablet contains:
- Epigallocatechin gallate (Thea sinensis powder extract) 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta powder extract) 10 mg
- Betalain (Beta vulgaris powder extract) 30 mg
- Luteolina (Arachis hipogea powder extract) 40 mg
- Muricatenol (Anona muricata powder extract) 30 mg
The dose you need may vary, depending on the type, intensity and duration of pain. Your doctor will tell you how many tablets to take each day and for how long. The recommended dose is generally 1 or 2 tablets per day, according to medical criteria.
- Hyperacidity, gastric irritation, reduced appetite, diarrhea or constipation.
- Contraindicated in patients allergic to celery and parsley.
- Kidney failure and pregnant women.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the active ingredients or to any of its components.
- Don’t use in childern under 18 years old.
Warning and cautions:
- Don’t exceed recommended doses.
- Use with caution in patients with the following conditions: hypertension, heart failure, and renal failure.
Where to buy?
Check with your doctor. Buy online now.